There may be several reasons why you are not getting The Dose.
- The email we have on file for you is wrong or outdated.
- You have a general email like firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, we are unable to send emails to general email addresses. We require personal emails like email@example.com to send our email communications.
- You marked any one of our PAMED emails as "spam" and are now not receiving any PAMED email communications.
- You unsubscribed from the Dose or previously from our Daily Dose and are now not receiving the newsletter.
- Check your junk/spam folder to see if your Dose emails are in your spam folder. If you are using Outlook or Gmail, make sure the Dose is not going into your "Other" inbox.
- Your company may be blocking our email and not letting it get to your inbox. You can reach out to your IT team and ask to have anything from @pamedsoc.org whitelisted.
If any of the above apply to you or if you are not sure, contact our Knowledge Center at 855-PAMED4U (855-726-3348) or firstname.lastname@example.org
so that we may help you get this valuable resource.