Event Dates: September 13 to 14, 2019
Are the myriad of legal challenges facing physicians these days keeping you up at night? Don’t miss PAMED's legal conference, being held in conjunction with the Pa. Bar Association, where you’ll learn about various legal issues affecting physicians.
- The ABCs of the PDMP: Understanding Pennsylvania’s Prescription Drug Monitoring Laws
- Amazon, Telemedicine, and Digital Health Disruption
- The Anatomy of a Malpractice Case
- Demystifying the State Board of Medicine: Tips for Preserving Your Licensure Status
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse: From Basics to Cutting Edge
- How to Avoid Mistakes in Physician Employment Contracts
- Lawsuit Protection Strategies: A Guide for Pennsylvania Physicians
- Note-taking Remediation
- Patient Right to Medical Self Determination
- A Review of the Different Aspects of End-of-Life Treatment Plans
- The National Practitioner Data Bank Explained
This conference is designed to educate physicians, their legal counsel, administrative partners, medical students, residents, fellows, and law students.
Save the Date! More information and online registration coming soon.
to see vendor opportunities.