Through an arrangement with an educational partner, Clinical Care Options, PAMED is pleased to offer all health care providers in Pennsylvania holding DEA licenses with access to synchronous or asynchronous learning options for an 8-hour course that is accredited for continuing education credits. Course credit includes AMA PRA Category 1, AANP, AAPA, AAFP, and also qualifies for MOC and MIPS.
Course modules include:
- Principles of Controlled Substance Prescribing
- Universal Risk Mitigation Strategies for Controlled Substances
- Basics of Pain Management
- Managing Opioid Therapy
- Introduction to Substance Use Disorders
- Opioid Use Disorder
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Tobacco and Cannabis Use Disorder
- Stimulant and Sedative Use Disorder
Register through PAMED to receive discounted pricing!