The Pennsylvania Medical Society is the voice of Pennsylvania's physicians, advancing quality patient care, the ethical practice of medicine, and advocating for the patients they serve. We promote physician leadership, education, professional satisfaction, practice sustainability, and the public's health.
Benefits of membership include:
Advocating on Your Behalf by...
- Addressing physician concerns about Maintenance of Certification.
- Seeking physician-led solutions to Pennsylvania's opioid crisis.
- Leading efforts to pass legislation limiting retroactive denials of reimbursement by insurers.
- Promoting physician-led, team-based care.
- Advancing telemedicine in Pennsylvania.
Contract Review Service
- Receive discounted rates on personalized advice for employment contracts, which include a legal review and compensation analysis.
- Gain access to 40+ credits of free, online CME ($1,200 value) that help you meet your state license renewal requirements.
- Comply with child abuse reporting education required for licensure.
- Easily track your CME using PAMED's online tracking tool.
- Enhance your leadership skills through online and in-person training.
- Prepare for and navigate MACRA through PAMED's online resources.
- Receive important updates and expert advice at our spring and fall practice manager meetings.
- Gain access to personalized help through our practice support team.
Stay connected: Get valuable updates with PAMED's weekly email (The Dose),
Pennsylvania Physician Magazine,
Physician Advocate monthly newsletter, and mobile app.
Questions? Call our membership team at 855-PAMED4U or email us.
Pennsylvania Medical Society Refund Policy - The Pennsylvania Medical Society does not provide membership refunds after 7 business days. Adjustments will be made for overpayments or duplicate payments.