There may be several reasons why you are not getting The Dose.
- The email we have on file for you is wrong or outdated
- You have a general email like firstname.lastname@example.org. We are sorry but we are unable to send emails to general emails and need personal emails like email@example.com to receive our email communications.
- You marked any one of our PAMED emails as "spam" and are now not receiving any PAMED email communications.
- You unsubscribed from the Dose or previously from our Daily Dose and are now not receiving the newsletter.
- Check your junk/spam folder and see if it is going in there. If you are using outlook or gmail, make sure it is not going into your "Other" inbox.
- Your company may blocking our email and not letting get to your inbox. You can reach out to your IT team and ask to have anything from @pamedsoc.org white listed.
If any of the above apply to you or if you are not sure, contact our Knowledge Center at 855-PAMED4U (855-726-3348) or firstname.lastname@example.org
so that we may help you get this valuable resource.