Last Updated: Aug 7, 2019
Pennsylvania Medical Society (PAMED) members have access to a full range of insurance services – including group medical, life insurance, Medicare, and business insurance – through The Glatfelter Agency (TGA).
TGA is announcing a new ancillary benefit program for Life and Disability services through Mutual of Omaha. The new program offers the following benefits:
- Average 10 percent discount on employer paid life and disability products over current carrier rates
- 3-year rate guarantees
- Being part of a larger block of employers with a renewal strategy that has not seen an increase in 8 years
- Complimentary EAP, Travel Assistance, and Hearing Discount Programs
You may begin the program any time. TGA can be flexible with the number of months in the contract if you wish to keep all of your coverage renewals on the same date.
TGA will need the following information to give you a quote:
- Census ( Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Occupation, Salary)
- Certificate of Insurance with schedule of benefits for each plan
- Most recent invoice for each line of coverage
This TGA flyer offers more information on the Mutual of Omaha program. To get additional details and a quote, please contact Steve Ossman at email@example.com or (717) 852-8000.
For more information on TGA insurance products available to PAMED, members, visit www.tga-ins.com/pamed. And, visit PAMED’s Insurance Services page here to learn about additional services through PAMED partners.