Here's How the Election Process for PAMED’s Medical Sections Will Work in 2020
Last Updated: Sep 15, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, sections of the Pennsylvania Medical Society will conduct their elections via a virtual process. Check out the process and deadlines below.
- Sept. 14: Deadline to complete the form and upload a 2-3 minute video of yourself (to share your background and interest in being elected for the given position) via Dropbox to declare interest in running for candidacy. Please note that videos longer than 3 minutes were not accepted.
- Sept. 21: Speeches/videos will be shared through section pages online.
- Oct. 8: Voting online opens.
- Oct. 15: Voting online closes.
- Oct. 19: Election winners announced on Section pages.
Click on the links below to view information on each section: