Congratulations to PAMED EVP and Several Members for Making Healthcare Top 100 List!
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2021
The Pennsylvania Medical Society (PAMED) celebrates our CEO and Executive Vice President Martin P. Raniowski, MA, FCPP, CAE, and our many members who were recently named to City & State PA’s Healthcare Power 100 list!
PAMED members making the list include:
- Dr. Sricharan (Sri) Chalikonda, CMO, Allegheny Health Network
- Dr. Amy Goldberg, Interim Dean, Vice President, Public Policy & Government Affairs, Temple University School of Medicine
- Dr. Denise Johnson, Acting Pennsylvania Physician General
- Dr. Rachel Levine, Assistant Secretary for Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Dr. Edith Peterson Mitchell, Jefferson Medical Oncology Associates
- Dr. Dhanalakshmi Ramasamy, LVPG Psychiatry-Cedar Crest
View the full list: https://www.cityandstatepa.com/content/pennsylvania-healthcare-power-100