All active Foundation borrowers can access personal and financial information listed on their Foundation student loan account via the Web.The Student Financial Services Borrower Web Portalallows borrowers to:
- Verify receipt of payment
- Request a statement of account
- Obtain current principal balance
- Update contact information
- Update medical school and residency training information
- Review check disbursement
- Review interest rates
- Review school and deferment interest accrued
- Request various forms
- Send inquiries or comments directly to the student financial services staff
- Link directly to information on the Foundation’s website
To gain access to the
SFS Borrower Web Portal, visit
https://applications.foundationpamedsoc.org/sfs and enter the following:
User Name: first name. last name (i.e., john.smith)
Password: As listed in the previously mailed letter announcing the web portal.
* NOTE: Password is case sensitive *
Password information may be changed from within your account and it is recommended that you do change it.
If the password is forgotten, it can be emailed to you but only if you have a valid email address listed on file; therefore, be sure to update your email address if needed.