Event Dates: May 18, 2018 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
777 East Park Drive,
Can you present yourself and your ideas effectively so people understand your messages, remember them, and are inspired to action? Public speaking preparation and execution are essential skills for health care leaders.
Join us for this hands-on workshop, where you'll learn how to:
- Effectively communicate during public speaking
- Prepare a compelling speaking program
- Connect with an audience and develop personal presence
- Deliver a speech with finesse
- Effectively facilitate and lead meetings with colleagues, senior leaders, and employees
About the Speaker:
Martha Weeks, MBA, is a communications coach for the health care industry and national expert in public speaking and public relations. She teaches workshops and coaches physicians to create and deliver persuasive presentations and messaging.