Caucus meetings – These are held Saturday and Sunday morning for delegates to go over the resolutions and discuss where they stand on them. Each delegation is grouped into slightly larger bodies called district and section caucuses. Here is a list of caucus and their meeting rooms:
Reference Committee meetings – These are held Saturday afternoon and open to all PAMED members (even if you’re not a delegate) and are an forum to provide feedback on the resolutions under consideration. Following these meetings each reference committee summarizes the discussion in a report which becomes the basis of much of the business of the House on Sunday morning.
- 1st District (Crystal A)
- 2nd and 5th District (Wild Rose A-B)
- 3th 4th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th Districts (Magnolia B-C-D)
- 13th District (Empire C-D)
- MSS/RFS/YPS Sections (Empire A)
- Specialty Trustees/Delegates (Empire B)